6.10.2014

Tone it up tuesday

No it’s not tequila Tuesday, or toonie tuesday (which essential means the same thing). Instead Tone it Up Tuesday has become one of my favourite days of the week. Tone it Up ladies – this day is for you!

Let’s begin with what is Tone it Up. For those ladies who are not a part of the Tone it Up community, first thing is first, join! Tone it Up is about living a healthy and happy lifestyle that is about hard work, dedication but also what I love the most, fun! If you’ve ever completed a Tone it Up workout video you know, these ladies are hilarious! They are fun, energetic and honestly the best trainers the internet ever did provide. Did I mention they are a couple of hotties? Hello inspiration!

10014746_10152378148709801_5699546384704583575_o

The other thing I adore about Tone it Up is the sense of community as soon as you begin your journey. Whether or not you join their nutrition plan there is abundant amount of support through their website & social media. On a daily basis I am supported and lend my support to girls across the world who share the same goals and lifestyle that I have chosen for myself. It’s much harder to fail when you have thousands of girls behind you along the way. It is also a great way to hold yourself accountable because admitting defeat to yourself may be easy, but you want to make your fellow Tone it Uppers proud!

Every Tuesday I hope to post something related to this amazing group of ladies I have been oh so lucky to become a part of. Let’s share in our successes together and push through any obstacles or bumps in the road as a team. Let’s tone it up together!

To check out the website visit the link below:

images

Also follow my tone it up instagram: kimu_tiu

No comments: