4.04.2013

Buckets of “Pre-season Summer” Fun

Spring has sprung, well barely, but regardless I am completely ready to embrace it. The closer we get to summer the better in my eyes, and spring is as close as it’s going to get for now. To embrace what I would like to call summer pre-season, I’ve made a mini bucket list.

springg

( ) Spring clean

( ) Go for a run along Lakeshore

( ) Take lots of pictures of the pretty spring colours

( ) Go strawberry picking

( ) Go to the drive in

( ) Decorate (well overdue)

( ) Enjoy a whole lot of baseball!

Nothing too optimistic but just enough to give me something to look forward to. With baseball season under way life is going to get hectic up in here, which only means I can’t wait to share it with y’all.

What’s your spring bucket list look like?

No comments: