2.18.2013

I love Mondays….this week.

Mondays are always a little rough.

Even after the most relaxing of weekends, Monday is often the hangover you just can’t cure.

We spend the weekends drunk on life and the weekdays are often quite subdued. Personally I don’t dread going to work. I consider myself lucky to have the job I do when really I should be somewhere much different in life. I set a path for myself a long time ago, went down one completely different and couldn’t be happier with that choice. Still, I would be lying if I didn’t say I’d rather spend more time in my bed.

This is why long weekend Mondays are heavenly. One more day to sleep in, spend time with my man, relax, and get the housework done. The latter part of that list is not so exhilarating but it has to be done at some point and there is no way I feel like doing it after a long day at work. Thank you Ontario for giving us family day, it’s well appreciated.

Now to the week ahead, because there’s no such thing as a long weekend Tuesday (unless you book vacay, but that hardly counts). I’m still debating my workout plan problem. Apparently quitting a gym is a little more difficult than my delusion mind had thought. I mean who hasn’t heard a horror story about getting out of a gym contract? What was I thinking!? Give me another week (or two) and I’ll be happy to share with you my plan to turn my slacking ways around. For now, I will continue trying what I can and working with what I have. Key is to not give up, even though god knows I’ll want to.

dontgiveup

No comments: