2.13.2013

Am I beautiful or what?


And by I, I mean my blog. It looks beyond amazing and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I can’t help but be cocky on it’s behalf, but really it’s all thanks to one lovely lady. Many kudos go out to Aubrey @ The Kinch Life Designs who put this all together for me. If you’re looking for a blog layout, she’s the girl you should call!

It took me a long time to decide if I wanted to invest in a blog layout but after a few weeks of really getting into the blogging scene I couldn't resist. It’s going to take me a while to get this blog up to full speed but this sure puts me on the right track. I encourage any new bloggers to invest as well, especially if they really want a boost in confidence. How could I not feel good about sharing my posts when they are oh so pretty?

Thanks again Aubrey! You blew my expectations out the water.

No comments: