2.17.2013

A Special Kind of Sunday

It’s a long weekend! That means I don’t have to prepare for the week ahead just yet. I will share some sort of inspiration tomorrow, probably in the form of a cute quote, but for today I’m just going to enjoy the time off.

That being said, my diet is shot! 3 days at home, what a challenge! Weekends are my weakness and I know I’m not alone on this. If anyone has any miracle solutions, please share! Until then I’ll be enjoying my pizza and wings tonight. Yes I know, this is not the way to go about it.

Oh and the boy is making something delish for dessert. Y’all I love dessert! If I was only allowed one meal a day it would be dessert, no questions asked. To anyone who isn’t on the same page as me, New Girl says it best:

newgirl

Have a Sunny Sunday! I know I am =)

No comments: