1.28.2013

The blogging world thus far


As I’m sure you can all very well tell I am new to this. I’ve been reading blogs for months now and I am addicted. I only wish that I too could write as well as these girls I admire but where do I start?

I’ve found coming up with creative ideas is much harder than I thought. Being a blog reader I know how important it is to keep the content coming or else readers will get bored. I’m trying my hardest at this and hope I can improve with practice. Pinterest is my inspiration here.

My number one concern at the moment? How to make my blog prettier! I’ve been looking for a decently priced layout for a few days now but I just can’t settle. If anyone knows anything good for a beginner it would be greatly appreciated.

My blogging life is only just beginning. Any advice???

No comments: