1.30.2013

Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes

Moving out on our own I had every intention to try new recipes all the time. Why I would think this when I’ve never really enjoyed cooking? I don’t know. However in my head the crock pot was supposed to be my best friend and so far the relationship has hardly blossomed into acquaintances. Some bonding is well overdue… but instead, and I blame it on my friend having a birthday, I made some cupcakes!

My lovely friend at work was having a birthday (apparently this happens yearly) and she deserved something special for her special day. I planned on making some cake pops but the ingredients were going to put a hole in my wallet and I wasn’t feeling it. Then I remembered a cake I saw on Pinterest and with a little  for a bite sized version here we have it.

Blog1

DIRECTIONS

1. Mix all the ingredient in a bowl and stir. It’ll be a little thicker than a normal cupcake mix but don’t be alarmed, this is normal!

2. Pour into cupcake holders and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

3. Ice if you would like to… I obviously chose this option

Yes it’s that easy! This time easy paid off and I’m loving it. They didn’t taste all like orange creamsicles but they did taste delicious. Not my favourite of all cupcakes but definitely still re-make potential.

Try these babies out! You’ll love them =)

Technorati Tags:

Blog2

No comments: